Need a hand convincing your boss to send you to Tech Forum? Want to find out if your school or organization can lend some support with your registration or travel costs to attend ebookcraft? We know you want to join industry professionals and digital publishing experts at this year’s conference, so let us help you get there!
Tell your boss all about these benefits of attending Tech Forum on March 20:
- Expert advice on effective marketing, sales strategies, and digital engagement tactics for publishers and booksellers
- Multiple track sessions to allow you to choose the sessions that match your needs
- Unparalleled networking opportunities as Tech Forum is the largest publishing conference in Canada
- A front row seat to exclusive BookNet research on consumer habits and sales trends affecting today’s trade book market
- Our exclusive keynote session, delivered by Ritu Bhasin, will not be captured on video, you’ll need to be there in person to hear all of her wise words
And here’s why your organization or school should support your attendance at ebookcraft on March 18 (workshop day) and 19 (main day):
- Hands-on and tactical demonstrations of the most recent advancements in digital book publishing
- A chance to discuss the issues currently affecting ebooks with the industry’s leading experts
- Detailed walk-throughs of workflows and processes making ebook development easier, faster, and more accessible
- A chance to compete in So You Think You Can Code 2019! The winner will go home with a cash prize of $2,500 from Rakuten Kobo, and only workshop attendees are eligible to compete this year.
A few other tips for making the sell:
- It’s one of the most reasonably priced conferences on book publishing in North America.
- We offer attendee discounts on flights and hotels.
- Bonus for Americans! With the exchange rate, it’s a near unmissable deal to book a trip to Toronto for Canada’s largest book publishing conference.
Ready to make your move? Feel free to use this template when you approach your boss or program advisor. Good luck!