In this month’s episode, Nastaran Bisheban, VP of Global Technology Delivery at Kobo, talks about their recently-launched audiobook program, their first audiobook original, and their future plans for audio content. And we speak to Book*hug’s Hazel Millar about their record label, Chaos & Stars, that pairs authors with recording artists.
Curious about some of the articles we reference in this month’s episode? Find them here:
- LiveMint: www.livemint.com/Companies/lObJNi…guin-Random.html
- APA stats: www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/…-output.html
- Quartz: qz.com/1190281/google-and-ap…ers-away-from-amazon/
- TechRadar: www.techradar.com/news/youll-soon-…books-in-walmart
- Chaos & Star: bookthug.ca/chaos-and-star-records/
If you’d like to hear more from Nastaran Bisheban, Hazel Millar, and the rest of our The Future will not be Silent: Audio-first publishing panel, register for Tech Forum, March 23, 2018 in Toronto. You can find more details about the conference here, or sign up for our mailing list to get all of the conference updates.