How to convince your boss
Need a hand convincing your boss to send you to Tech Forum? Want to find out if your school or organization can lend some support with your registration or travel costs to attend our ebookcraft workshops on March 23 and 24? We know you want to join industry professionals and digital publishing experts at this year’s conference, so let us help you get there!
Mention these benefits of attending the workshops on March 23 and 24:
- Hands-on and tactical demonstrations of the most recent advancements in digital book publishing
- A chance to discuss the issues currently affecting ebooks and audiobooks with the industry’s leading experts
- Detailed walk-throughs of workflows and processes making digital book development easier, faster, and more accessible
- Expert advice on effective marketing, sales strategies, and digital engagement tactics for publishers and booksellers
Here’s what you would be bringing back to your office if you attend Tech Forum’s main day on March 25:
- Insights into the Canadian library market
- Updates on BookNet Canada products and services
- Fostering equity and inclusion at your organization
- Integrating digital publishing processes that deliver born-accessible ebooks at your organization
- The latest on audiobook development and distribution
- Unparalleled networking opportunities as Tech Forum is the largest publishing conference in Canada
A few other tips for making the sell:
- There are multiple track sessions to allow you to choose the sessions that match your needs.
- It’s one of the most reasonably priced book industry conferences in North America.
- We offer attendee discounts on flights and hotels.
- Bonus for Americans! With the exchange rate, it’s a near unmissable deal to book a trip to Toronto for Canada’s largest book industry conference.
Ready to make your move? Feel free to use this template when you approach your boss or program advisor. Good luck!