Need a hand convincing your boss to send you to Tech Forum & ebookcraft 2018? We know you want to join industry movers and shakers discussing the future of books, so let us help you get there!
Here’s what you and your organization stand to gain from attending Tech Forum on March 23:
- Expert advice on effective marketing, sales strategies, and digital engagement tactics for publishers and booksellers
- The opportunity to network with other professionals at the largest publishing conference in Canada
- A front row seat to exclusive BookNet research on consumer habits and sales trends affecting today’s trade book market
And here are some key benefits for ebookcraft on March 21 (workshop day) and 22 (main day):
- Tactical demonstrations of the most recent advancements in digital book publishing
- A chance to discuss the issues currently affecting ebooks with the industry’s leading experts
- Detailed walk-throughs of workflows and processes making ebook development easier, faster, and more accessible
A few other tips for making the sell:
- It’s one of the most reasonably priced conferences on book publishing in North America.
- We offer attendee discounts on flights and hotels.
- Bonus for Americans! With the exchange rate, it’s a near unmissable deal to book a trip to Toronto for Canada’s largest book publishing conference.
Ready to make your move? Feel free to use this template when you approach your boss. Good luck!